PASA (Procurement & Supply Australasia) is a trading name of BTTB Marketing Pty Ltd. BTTB originated as an event and publishing company specializing in travel and then professional procurement. Founded in 1999, BTTB has operated different services under a number of different sub-brands, including BTTB, BTTB Travel, CIPSA Conferences and, since 2013, PASA.
PASA has formed a strong reputation throughout the procurement profession for compelling events, professionally executed, with relevant content. It has a wide reach into the procurement industry and a large network of relevant associates, speakers, presenters, facilitators and trainers. In addition, the PASA CONNECT membership network offers over 75 organisations more than 200 industry Roundtables each year offering real-time peer-to-peer learning.
What is the LAP Alliance?
Around five years or so ago, a handful of professional Agile coaches, usually working within the IT industry, and on this occasion working on a large enterprise resource planning (ERP) project in Europe, noticed just how process heavy and ripe for disruption Procurement looked. Their Lean Agile Procurement (LAP) alliance of like-minded agile coaches was founded to bring the values & principles of Agile to the supply side and is led by Mirko Kleiner at ‘flowdays’ – a consultancy firm based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Mirko Kleiner was instrumental in developing the concepts and methodology of Agile Procurement and subsequently developing the LAP1 training course, successfully delivered several times by Mirko himself in Australia and New Zealand through local partner Procurement and Supply Australasia (PASA).
The PASA AGILE team
PASA AGILE is a more recent initiative as a new offering in training, coaching, facilitating and consulting for Agile Procurement projects. PASA AGILE includes various expert contributors who work closely together as partners in an ‘AGILE Procurement team’ for our Clients.
- PASA as the core brand and contracting entity for Agile projects – based on the Gold Coast and led by managing director Nigel Wardropper.
- Marcus Ward is a deeply experienced Agile Business Coach, working for his own company, Twenty2Life – based in Sydney
- Mirko Kleiner is a founder of Agile Procurement and developed the core Lean Agile Procurement methodology, training material and the Agile Procurement I.P. – he is the mentor of the team and works for his own firm, flowdays, based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Jonathan Dutton FCIPS is the former founding CEO of CIPSA and is the procurement lead in Australia – he runs JD Consultancy based in Melbourne
- Pareto Toolbox is the procurement lead in New Zealand (and available as further Agile Procurement resource in Australia) and is led by Ross Darah - based in Auckland, New Zealand.
These partners all work on Agile projects under the leadership of PASA AGILE. For each project, PASA select the best team available to best meet the Client need at that time. Moroever, the expertise of the entire team is often availble to individual clients at any time.
Founder Agile Procurement
Agile Business Coach
Jonathan Dutton FCIPS
Agile Procurement Coach
MD Pareto Toolbox